Excise Duty is an indirect tax levied and collected on the goods manufactured in India. It is mandatory to pay duty on all goods manufactured, unless exempted. A trader can also take dealer registration for passing on Central excise duty.Now it is mandatory for Importer also to take separate registrationfor passing on Central excise duty
Central ExciseRegistration Procedure
- The first step for Central Excise Registration is to create Online User ID at the Online Service Tax Services website at aces.gov.in
- After Online User ID is registered Fill online Central Excise Registration Form and generate online acknowledgement for the Central Excise Registration Form filed
- Take Printout of Online Acknowledgement generated after filing form Central Excise Registration Form at the aces website
- Send Signed copy of Online Acknowledgement along with signed hard copy of all documents required as provided below to Range and Division office.
We provide following Services:
- Giving advises on the Central Excise matters.
- Visit of our consultant/staff to your factory/office premises, as decided.
- Examination of records concern with Central Excise
- Guidance/advice to staff in respect of procedure and documentation, covering the following aspects.
- Basic concept of Central Excise/Service Tax.
- Excise related Custom matter i.e.
- Export, SEZ, & 100% EOU clearance.
- Bond,LUT,CT – 1 certificate.
- Benefit under DEPB, drawback, Rebate etc
- Maintenance of records and documentation.
- Pre audit preparation.
- Facing audit party on the last day and attending/replying to their queries.
- Attending queries from Central Excise Department
- Review of pending litigations, discrepancies arising out of non-compliance.
- Reply & attending to show cause notice.
- Intimation of new changes/amendments in the provision of Central Excise, including Budget changes.
- Separate discussion with the management on Central Excise matter, related with the business, as and when required