Any person or company providing services in India is required to pay Service Tax. Service Tax has been increased in scope since its introduction and now has shifted to negative list regime from the earlier inclusive regime i.e. from 1st July, 2012 all the services are covered under service tax except those covered in the negative list.
Service Tax Registration Procedure
- The first step for Service Tax Registration is to create Online User ID at the Online Service Tax Services website at aces.gov. in
- After Online User ID is registered Fill online Service Tax Registration Form ST1 and generate online acknowledgement for the ST1 filed
- Take Printout of Online Acknowledgement generated after filing form ST1 at the Service Tax website
- Send Signed copy of Online Acknowledgement along with signed hard copy of all documents required as provided below to your nearest Service Tax Office.
We provide following Services:
- Advises with regard to applicability of Service Tax, as well as procedural compliance .
- Visit of our consultant/staff to office premises, as decided.
- Guidance/advice to staff in respect of procedural compliance and documentation, covering the following aspects.
- Registration procedure
- Maintenance of records
- Payment of Service Tax.
- Preparation and filling of half yearly returns
- Attending queries from Service Tax Department
- Review of pending litigations, discrepancies arising out of non-compliance.
- Reply & attending to show cause notice.
- Intimation of new changes/amendments in the provision of Central Service Tax, including Budget changes.
- Separate discussion with the management on Service Tax matter, related with the business, as and when required